Optimized for small and medium meeting rooms, Yealink VC500 creates a lifelike communication by capturing all meeting participants on screen. Its wide-edge lens brings everyone in view without adjusting the camera. Featuring 1080P60 resolution, H. 265/HEVC codec, and a pair of wireless microphones, VC500 offers HD video and crystal clear audio, making video conferencing as natural as communication should be. With a sleek and compact design, VC500 creates simple deployment and fits easily on TV, making your teawork more productive and effortless.
Lifelike Communication for Small and Medium Meeting Rooms
VC500 delivers a lifelike face-to-face conferencing experience for small and medium meeting rooms. Its wide-angle lens provides an expanded 83-degree horizontal field of view to ensure that everyone in the room is visible during the meeting. Equipped with a 1080P60 and 5X optical PTZ camera, VC500 offers a vivid image as well as a clear concentration.
All-in-one Design Creates Simpler Deployment
▪ Deployment is simpler than ever. VC500 can be installed on top of the display, fits seamlessly on TV with thickness from 1mm to 77mm, making your meeting room clutter-free.
▪ Yealink VC500 is a sleek, compact device including an integrated HD camera and a codec, only one standard network cable could connect TV area and conference table, saving more time and space for better communication.
Two Packages to Enhance Diversity
▪ VC500 offers two packages to fit in diversified needs.
▪ VC500-Wireless Micpod utilizes Yealink's DECT technology, featuring two wireless microphones to optimize mobility within the meeting room by providing a stable voice transmission. Thanks to Yealink's DECT technology, your table can be kept tidy and clutter-free.
▪ VC500-Phone-Wired includes a 5-inch touchable VCS phone backed by Harman speaker and Yealink Noise Proof technology to create an ultimate audio experience.
Less Bandwidth and Better Network Adaptability
VC500 brings efficiency to small and medium rooms by providing a powerful network adaptability. Minimal IT support is needed so that your team can focus on work. An advanced H.265/HEVC codec allows smaller groups to have 1080P video quality from 512kbps, saving 50% of bandwidth. With an excellent video packet loss recovery technology, VC500 resists up to 30% video packet loss to ensure a stable and care-free video communication.